Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annabenson

Add to cart buttons Woocommerce

annabenson    0
annabenson

Hi there! I am using Pageline and uses the boxes on the start page. I want to add to art buttons and it looks like this now se attached file. How do I change the color of the button and text. Please help.

Also I don't want the cost i nthe box. Just add to cart. I would like to change the text as well to "Beställ"

Thanks,

Anna

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

Do you mean you want to change the color of the cart button ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

annabenson    0
annabenson

Thanks Danny being so fast. Yes I want it to look like this (not all full width) and black. See attached file. Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2014-07-31-kl.-12.15.18

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, what you're going to need to do is inspect the cart button using Chromes dev tools. From there you can find the correct class and override the CSS.

annabenson    0
annabenson

Ok, thank but now idea how to do that...

Danny    1,327
Danny

Do you have a link to the page in question where the Cart button is, so I can take a look.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Add the following to your custom CSS:

#site .add_to_cart_button {
color: white;
text-shadow: none;
background: black;
border: transparent;
.box-shadow(none);
.border-radius(3px);
}

annabenson    0
annabenson

Perfect THANKS! Though the border is still there and also the price...

Danny    1,327
Danny

I am not seeing any border ? Also to remove the price please use the following CSS:

#site .price {
display: none;
}

Please be aware that we do not provide customization support and your customization questions are related to WooCommerce. Therefore, if you have any other questions like this, you will need to ask them on the WooCommerce support forums.

annabenson    0
annabenson

Sorry but the last code doesn't change anything and yes the border is still there. Please help se attached file.

Anna

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2014-08-06-kl.-11.50.52

Danny    1,327
Danny

I am not seeing any border - https://cloudup.com/cFJJCerQKxJ

The code I gave you certainly works, I tested it before I gave it you. Also, when I view your site, I do not see the code being loaded ?

Unfortunately, the questions you're asking are related to WooCommerce, so you're going to need to ask them for further support as we do not provide support for WooCommerce as it is not a PageLines extension.

Danny    1,327
Danny

That is inline styling. How have you added the cart button to the Boxes section ?

I have also moved your topic to the correct forum, as you have posted this topic in the DMS forums when you're in-fact using PageLines Framework.

annabenson    0
annabenson

Ah ok thank you. I added this code in the box [add_to_cart id="1765976"]

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, well that styling is coming from the shortcode. Therefore, you're going to need to get support from WooCommerce, I am unable to provide support for third party plugins/extensions.

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

• Similar Content

• hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Anyone having issues with Apple Pay & woocommerce? Before I start with trying to disable plugins one by one I thought I'd check here first!
      I'm having issues with the payment processing part which just times out?
      https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/shop/

Thanks!
    • Paul
      By Paul+
      I have woocommerce store, product shows title and price fine until reduce screen with on a tablet/mobile phone the price and title gets removed?  Any ideas? 
      Here's an example page: https://thelaptopfixers.com/product/operating-system-re-install/
      Try it on both desktop PC browser then resize to mobile/cell phone size!  
      Thanks
    • ProCom
      By ProCom+
      I am trying to resolve a few issues. The first one is when I have the Platform 5 activated the product image will not display. However, once I deactivate the plugin the image will appear.  Can someone tell me if there is a article on how to customize the WooCommerce product, and shop pages using PageLines? 

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey Everyone,

Ever since the latest wordpress update, woocommerce will not display the product images. When you click where they should be they pop up in a light box, but otherwise are not visible. The errors appear to be theme related. Is there an update or fix for this?

http://legalizedshop.com/product/legalized-t-shirt/
      @James B @batman
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      Hi!
      My site with only PL5, framework and pageline plugin except woocommerce is behaving strange when shopines is activated.
      It looks like this when Shoplines is activated 
      https://cl.ly/2C0A0G0B3Q31
      And like this when deactivated
      https://cl.ly/1C0R0b3q3m1S
      Have I missed something?