Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do I use a different language in my iblogpro6-theme?

4 posts in this topic

I bought the iblogpro6 theme. In the folder wp-content/themes/iblogpro6/dms/language there is a Dutch mo-file. Some words are translated (labelled with), most words are not (posted by, continue reading).

What do I need to do to get these words translated?

(I did try to find this issue in the doc's and in this forum, but couldn't find anything that I understood).



wp: 3.9.1 with config-file set to nl_NL


Have a great day,


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Danny,

thanks for answering. That Doc was one of the first I looked at this morning and I couldn't find a plugin called Pageline Customize ("By using either the Base Theme or PageLines Customize Plugin and creating a language folder, ..."). I also don't know what is meant by 'base theme'. Is that my theme? Is that a theme called 'Base'?

It feels like I am missing a vital connection, which is setting me off in a wrong direction. :-S

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Similar Content

    • Update to latest version, site no longer translated
      By attac+
      I updated to the lates version of DMS2 (from to, and suddenly my site is yet again in English? 
    • Translation of Search Results More Button
      By achim
      There is no language key 'Read More <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>‘, so this wouldn’t translate:
      - __('Read More <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>', 'pagelines') + __('Read More', 'pagelines').' <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>'
    • Recommendation needed - Multilinguale
      By vogelwild
      Hi all  
      I'd love to get a recommendation regarding DMS 2 and a multilingual language website that I'm going to build.
      How would you setup such a WordPress website with Pagelines DMS? What are your experiences with plugins and DMS 2?  Last time it was a bit complicated. I used WPML, but of course had problems with translating e.g. content which was stored in DMS sections. So I tried to work with widgets which was great for WPML but "not so" for the look and feel  Any hints or tricks?
      Thank you!!
    • Translating Features with WPML
      By avstrati
      We've recently added the top rated Word Press translation tool WPML to our Website in order to translate our site into a second language. Everything worked like a charm, except one thing: the PlatformPro features. 
      Our home page was designed in English with the features slider and some text, using what is now the Select Feature-Set for Posts & 404 Pages option so that we could custom create our features. The features are tagged as default-features so that they may be selected to appear in the scroll. The thing is, we cannot translate them. 
      Can someone please help me figure out a work around please?
      Many thanks
    • WP Engine Server Migration & Copy Installation Problem
      By dawsonbarber+
      I originally added some posts to an existing thread I found by doing a search:
      It turns out that that was in a PageLines sub-forum, not DMS.
      Hopefully by posting here, I'll get a response.
      My original addition to the above-noted thread had to do with an installation copy on WP Engine that did not go well.
      WP Engine had a senior engineer take look at things and found that the root cause was that the theme (I'm using iBlogPro6) was coded to set options using the absolute server path instead of the relative path.   Did a search and replace (of the copy-from and copy-to domain name) with this: everything loaded as it should.   That, of course, should not be necessary.   Today we did a server migration on WP Engine and I ended up with a blank site, due to the same problem.   It would be nice if this could be addressed in an update (to any/all themes "guilty" of this same problem).   Please advise.