Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Resize Canvas Background Image

4 posts in this topic

Remember to include as much information about your technical issue as possible for example:
Framework Version:DMS2
WordPress Version:3.9.1.
Plugins in Use:
Details: Main canvas area background image does not resize. I have included a screen shot of the background image that does not resize. Any suggestions would be great.

Desktop Image:

Mobile Image:

This is because the Canvas area uses cover. So if you add the following to your custom CSS, it should resolve your issue.

#pl_areaub8d84 {
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-size: contain;

hi Danny  -

I have a client site where the home page's full-width slideshow does not resize for mobile.

I have a couple theories on how to fix this, including (through custom CSS) replacing it with a responsive-friendly slideshow only on mobile, but I haven't fleshed these theories out. What is your suggestion, please, for a direction to head?

I'm assuming the above would not apply. I've searched the forum. Thank you.

eglashcreative - Can you create your own topic please, as yours is related to the RevSlider and not the Canvas area.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Image Align, Float
      By JudithKlinger+
      Using as the theme and for images inserted into a post, align="alignleft" is not working as expected. Image is aligning left, but not floating which it should be doing according to wp style.
    • Can we add a URL link to a Media Box image?
      By ipitts+
      We are using Pagelines >> DMS2 theme. We are using the DMS2 Media Box module on several pages throughout our site. The media box includes an image thumbnail with hyperlinked text (below the thumbnail - located in the embedded HTML text editor).  We would like for users to be able to click on the image in addition to the accompanying text. Is there a way to add a hyperlink on the image itself?
      Please see the attached screenshot. You'll see we have "Compatibility Matrix" thumbnail image & text within the "Text & Embedded HTML" section that provides an <a href="...."></a> to direct visitors to another page. 
      We tried to follow this post (, but it did not help us solve our challenge. 
      Thank you very much for your help,
      Marie Thiele
      Marketing Coordinator, Syn-Apps LLC
      media box.tiff
    • islider image uploade failed
      By brady
      can't upload images to the islider images are 2000 x 800 jpg. smaller than 2mbs. what else to i have to check?

• DMS2 Slider is too big
      By terrykiwi83
      Hi there,
      I just have a quick question that I hope can be easily answered. Basically we are using the DMS Framework and have 'activated' the revslider on our site. The current dimensions of the revslider are 2000x800 which is way to big for our site. My question is, how can I resize it so it fits with the rest of the site (From the logo to the end of the contact text would be an ideal size), is there a setting somewhere that I haven't discovered yet? 
      The site in question is:
      Thanks in advance :)
    • Resizing Logo in iBlog 6 to larger than 29px
      By JimP
      Hi there,
      Here is my website;
      I found this post on resizing my navigation logo to larger than 29px
      So I placed this code in my custom CSS
      .section-navi .navi-container { height: 150px; padding: 7px; } But nothing seemed to happen...
      Any ideas on how to increase the size from 29px?
      Thank you - Jim