Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gadget Gadget DMS 2

2 posts in this topic

No icons showing in Gadget. Is compatible with DMS 2? Anyway to add our own icons to it?

The plugin should be compatible with DMS 2.x, I haven't heard of any other users having issues. However, you're not able to add your own icons to the plugin, as it uses Font Awesome I believe, in order for you to add your own icons you would need to customize the plugin, which is something we do not recommend nor support.

If your icons are displaying, can you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't please provide a link to the site in question.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• DMS 2 Won't save Custom CSS
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • Custom CSS VIA FTP
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • DMS 2 Navbar menu repeats in hamburger mode
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please? 

• [Solved] Site is messed up when DMS editor is turned off
      By abuzzelli+
      I'm having a strange issue with a site I'm building. I thought it might have been a server issue, so I moved it to one I know works and it's still messed up. Basically when I have the DMS editor on it looks fine, when I turn the editor off everything looks wrong and I can't re-activate the editor unless I change the theme, then re-activate the DMS theme. Any ideas why this is happening?

• Video Background
      By Matt C.+
      So I used to use the Video Background extension that was offered here on pagelines, but until recently it continued to function.  Yesterday however it ceased to work and since it has been removed and no longer supported I've been forced to find a new way to show the youtube video that used to be on my background.
      I know that there is the option to upload videos for background, needing both an mp4 and ogv version.  However, since this is a youtube video I don't have any source files to upload.
      I have since turned to using the mb.YTPlayer wordpress plugin.  It seems to be working just fine on its part, as you can see a sliver of it playing just below my footer.  My issue though it that it doesn't show up behind my main body content.  Now it was my understanding that the backgrounds were defaulted to transparent in DMS2 and that this shouldn't be happening.  I've tried several CSS transparency codes to no avail, so my question is how am I able to get the video that is showing up right beneath the footer in other areas?  Either on a section by section basis or for the entire body?