Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romanesco

YouTube video embed issues

Romanesco    0
Romanesco

Hi guys,

I'm having a weird issue with Media Box as it shows a black bar when I embed a YouTube video. See attached screenshot. Please advise.

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

What code have you used to embed the video ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Romanesco    0
Romanesco

I use YouTube as the origin video source.

Romanesco    0
Romanesco

Danny I've found a temporary solution by adding in the inline CSS field the exact height and width of the video.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Can you provide the exact code you're using please, as I am not able to recreate the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• pehja
      By pehja+
      https://pehjaproduction.se/webbdesign/  Video is not showing up in Journey section. Why? I have entered this in the settings 

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to center my social media bar that I embedded into an "embed" section. Regular text and links are centered based on the alignment setting of the section but I can't get the social icons to center. Any clue what CSS snippets could do the trick?
      Site in questions: www.michaelkummer.com
      Thanks
      Michael

• mno
      By mno+
      In DMS we used to have the section "PLNextBox"that was pretty handy for adding php code in different parts of the page. I used it a lot in global sections like the footer and header to detect what is the current language of the site and based on that output the right string.
      Is the embed section going to support php in the future? are you bringing PLNextBox to PL5? is there another way to work with multiple languages for the global footer and header sections?

• rrosewarne
      By rrosewarne
      I've had the embedded mailchimp newsletter form working on my site for a while but notice that the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON is Grey with WHITE text making it all but invisible. Mailchimp suggest deleting  'Class=Clear' but this has no effect and I cannot find the code for the button colour, it just needs to be a bit darker. Anyone got any ideas?
      website www.rosewarnegardens.com
      Thanks Rosalind
    • stephen2
      By stephen2+
      Hey, 
      I'm using your plug-in Video Slider. Everytime I enter an end time for the video - hit save and refresh - the plugin crashes.  The only to use it again is to deactivate it, delete the affected section and start over. 
      Any ideas? 
      Stephen