Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aldo

Banner repeates on some browsers AND on some computers

Aldo    0
Aldo

I have an issue were only some computers see the top banner image repeat on the left and right side.
The way I made the banner is with just a canvas background and placed an image. This was so the image will stretch to the max on either side.

see attached of the error with it repeating banner

Aldo    0
Aldo

I wanted to add:

The repeat feature is not selected, if I do select it I will see it on my computer.

Aldo    0
Aldo

I think I found a solution with the PageHeader feature, but it has feature such as putting the name of the page in the banner. I removed it be putting a space in the title and text bot

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

Can you provide a link to the site in question and also, provide a screenshot of your canvas settings please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Aldo    0
Aldo

site is: wwwDOTestsiteDOTqueensbpDOTorg replace DOT with "."

I dont want url to be searchable in the net.

Aldo    0
Aldo

Is there any way I can get more help on this issue?

We is it having this issue in IE8 when DMS is campanile with IE8?

It has a tile like effect in 8 see attached screen shot.

Aldo    0
Aldo

Really need help in finding out why in IE8 there is a tile effect with the graphic for the banner

Aldo    0
Aldo

Still need help with this problem

Aldo

Danny    1,327
Danny

You site requires a password to access, what is the password so I can take a closer look. Also, can you provide a screenshot (do not use the attach feature, use Imgur or similar image hosting service) of your settings for the section you have uploaded your image to please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?