Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 PageTitle adding white space DIV's appearing

2 posts in this topic white space under the pagetitle. When I inspect element I can see div's that I assume are creating the white space. How do I remove them?

<div class="pl-section-controls fix">
<div class="controls-left">
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-decrease" data-original-title="Decrease Width"><i class="icon icon-caret-left"></i></a>
<span title="" class="s-control section-size" data-original-title="Column Width">12/12</span>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-increase" data-original-title="Increase Width"><i class="icon icon-caret-right"></i></a>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-offset-reduce " data-original-title="Offset Left "><i class="icon icon-angle-double-left"></i></a>
<span title="" class="s-control offset-size" data-original-title="Offset Amount">0</span>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-offset-increase " data-original-title="Offset Right "><i class="icon icon-angle-double-right"></i></a>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-start-row " data-original-title="Force to New Row "><i class="icon icon-level-down"></i></a>
<div class="controls-right">
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-edit s-loaded" data-original-title="Edit"><i class="icon icon-pencil"></i></a>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-clone s-loaded " data-original-title="Clone "><i class="icon icon-copy"></i></a>
<a title="" href="#" class="s-control s-control-icon section-delete" data-original-title="Delete"><i class="icon icon-remove"></i></a>

Please be aware that the Page Title section is not a PageLines product and therefore, we are unable to provide support. However, your issue is related to the following which from the looks of it, you have added yourself.

<h3 style="text-align: justify;">What information do we collect?</h3>

If you replace it with the following, it should resolve your issue.

<h3 class="zmt" style="text-align: justify;">What information do we collect?</h3>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Page Title Section
      By King Creative Design+
      WordPress 4.2.2
      DMS2 Version:
      Skeleton theme

Site URL -

1.) I'm working with the Page Title Section and it looks like it might do what I want it to do, but if so I can't figure out which settings to use.

2.) I have the Page Title section set up on the 'default page template', which i'm using for most pages on this site, as they all have the same layout.

3.) I need every page to have a different title (obviously, hence why I'm using the section) but I want them to be different from what the page title is in the actual WP page doc. I see that there is there is an override in the DMS editor for this section, however when I change it, it changes all pages globally. Is there a way to do this so every page can have it's own separate overridable title?
      4.) Currently it appears how I want it to because I have done a workaround by naming the WP pages (from within the WP dash) what I need them to say. The beauty of this workaround was that the client would not have to open the DMS editor to make changes to these titles and could edit them right from the WP dash, however I have discovered that it will mess with the site search function as well as not being ideas for SEO.
      5.) I'm open to using a different section to achieve this effect so If you have another solve or a different section that might work better, please let me know.
      Thanks in advance!

• Page Title with BG Graphic
      By gavred+
      Hi Guys, 
      I wonder if you could help me. I'm trying to add a simple background graphic to a page title. (See attached.) 
      I know I could just create each graphic and add it to the top of each of page as an image, but I'm wondering if there's a better way? 
      If you have any suggestions I'd be very grateful. 
      For reference, the site i'm building is 
    • Page Titles Disappeared
      By JamesEichen77
      I am working on   I am messing around with menus (using Ubermenu, client didn't like, put in JQ accordion menu, client didn't like, going back to Ubermenu) and now all of the sudden my page titles have disappeared.
      To be clear, this is not the title that would appear wrapped in an H1 tag in the "page" section, this is the title of the page than when you preview, you see it automatically pulled in as the h1....  apparently something I did broke that... ?
    • How do I move a coloured box (div) so that it shows up beside and not behind an image?
      By dreja+
      I have a site in development :
      ^ On this page there a ton of white space. I'd like for the div below the picture and main text to sit in this white page but when I move it there, the div shows up behind the picture. 
      Can anyone suggest a way for me to have the coloured box show up in that empty white space? Thanks for your help.
    • Adding single category title on PageTitle
      By vladimirtrajkovic
      Hi there,
      My website consist of one front page and all the rest pages are category pages. I wand to add tite on each page. So when I add PageTitle it shows Title: "Blogs" and Subtitle: "82 posts" on the front page, and than on each category page I have Title: "Category Archive" and Subtitle something like: 22 post in category "Smartphones" when I click on Smartphones page, or 35 posts in category "Software" etc.
      What I have learn is how to change the Title" Blog", and I change it and add the title of my website. However I don't know how to change Title "Category archive" in the "Smartphones" when a user click on a Smartphones menu, or in the "Software" when the user click on Software menu.
      Basically, what I want to achieve is to make PageTitle automatically extract Category Archive name as a title.
      Please bear in mind that I am not familiar with coding, so it will help if there is some workaround solution. My website, in case you needit, is
      Thanks in advance,