Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

photomomwife

Mobile view different on two sites

photomomwife    0
photomomwife

Hi,

I run two Wordpress themes on the same domain, using Pagelines and exported settings from one site to the other.

Recently I logged in on my iPhone to check both and noticed that the one has the ugly typical Wordpress view and the other has the view I want, like it looks from my computer.

I went to the Page Options and clicked on the Disable Mobile view from the bad one (even though the good one was unchecked too). It did nothing. Does anyone know how to make them the same?

Here they are:

The bad view    Blog

The good view   Wedding Venues

Thanks in advance.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

As far as I can tell when viewing your blog, that style is coming from something else like a plugin. If you disable all active plugins does this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

photomomwife    0
photomomwife

Thank you. That was it!

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jdubdigi
      By jdubdigi+
      Onepage plugin is not working on an iphone. The page does not scroll properly and sections are partially missing, any ideas what the problem could be?
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• poseyg
      By poseyg+
      This just happened to a site I'm working on. When I decrease width of browser to check for responsiveness...the pagelines content section is not responding???
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      While building my website, I set a padding of 5%, 25%, 5%, 25% so the text on the pages is not too wide.
      However, it looks crappy on mobile.
      How do I get the same effect and still have it look good on mobile?
      Example: http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      Thanks