Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cipher

Resizing the Logo

cipher

Please excuse me as i am new to pagelines I have just watched the demo videos for DMS2 the drag and drop features look great. However i am struggling to find how you re-size the logo in the header section the logo i have is 89pixels but when i upload it it appear to have re-sized it on the template. is it possible to change the pixel height or make the header section bigger.

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question so we can see your problem first hand.

Please search our forums, before posting!

cipher

the website is www.instantlamination.co.uk its still work in progress but the logo is in the top left.

Danny

The reason why the NavBar has a set height, is because a Fixed area usually shouldn't be that large due to screen real estate on mobile devices. However, you can use this to override the height of the NavBar logo.

#site .section-navi .navi-container {
height: 63px;
}

Although, in doing so, you will also need to customize the your menu items as there will still remain.

cipher

thats great many thanks. one other question how do i cusomise the menu items?

Danny

You will need to inspect the menu item itself and change the styling. You will probably want to increase the padding or line-height. If you're unsure how to use Google Chrome Dev tools, I highly recommend you check the free online course/interactive tutorial.

http://discover-devtools.codeschool.com/