Sign in to follow this  
cefisher

Help moving comments to bottom of page

cefisher

Hello Everyone, I need help moving the comments area to the bottom of the page, below the content area and the feature set. I have searched around in the advanced settings of the comments in the template settings... no luck. I would like to get it below the first callout section, above the footer. Thanks!! http://66.147.244.194/~goeliteo/?page_id=1868

catrina

Some code tweaking beyond the advanced settings and template might be needed to make this possible. Would you be up for that?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cefisher

Yes... If I can be provided with detailed instructions :)

cmunns

I don't see comments on that page at all? Since comments are actually part of the page content area and loop it may not be taken outside of that region, but if you are using the highlight section you would want it placed inside of the single post content area for example so you can place it above the comment section

cefisher

I do not understand what you are saying...

cmunns

In Template setup you have "Page Content Area" where you can move around parts of the actual page such as the comment box, etc. Then you have banners in the footer area? Basically I'm trying to say that the comment box must stay within the "loop", which is the part of wordpress where you have post and page content. It cannot be separated to be placed in the footer or near the way you are asking UNLESS you edit the code files themselves, but I'm not sure if you are interested in doing that.