Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonRicardoRVM

Where can I translate the string "read more"?

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

Hi

I have the DMS2 in spanish, its all OK, but  the string "read more" in the main loop is in english. In the po file, it is translated. What can I do?

Thanks

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

You can change the Read more via the PostLoop options.

Please search our forums, before posting!

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

Where?

I can´t find it. If I active Enable legacy, yes, but the CSS changes.

postloop_options.png

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

I can´t translate "responses to" in the comments, neither...

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

Please, read better what I said: I have the .po file correct in the language directory in my child theme. All is in spanish, except "responses to", but in the .po file it is correctly translated.

And I can´t translate the "read more", because it is no possibl ein the postLoop options.

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

I solved it finally. Thanks

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

dreja+    4
dreja

I solved it finally. Thanks

Can you possibly explain how you were able to do this?

selmakdesign    3
selmakdesign

I'm trying to figure out the same, some things are not included in the po file, care to share how you solved it? Would be great!

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      I need to translate the quickshop plugin to spanish, but I can´t do it. I edit the pot file, and compile the spanish translation in es_ES.mo and es_ES.po, bu it doesn´t works.
      Pleasu, could somebody help me?
    • Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello, when you update the DMS to the latest version 2.2.4, unfortunately, does not work translation theme. Has anyone encountered this? It looks as if the file with the translation was not read .. everything is in the original language. (Wordpress is also updated to the latest version)
      Help....
      RKA
    • DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      DMS Firmware: 2.2.1
      Wordpress: 4.5.1
      --------------------------------------
      Ticket Reference: 

At the bottom of this post, there is a CSS only option that I have implemented into my site. It looks brilliant, and I am super grateful for that addition to the thread. The only issue I am having is that the code he provides does not include all of the styling options for the button itself.
      My question is, how might I go about editing the styling of the button i.e. shadows, every element of the coloring, and border colors?
      No big deal if it's not easy to fix. Happy to provide any further information if necessary.
      Kind regards,
      Dan
      P.S. I have opened up the button in Google Dev window with Inspect and start editing it there, but it looks like there are some areas of the code that are connected to an external source (most likely bootstrap) and therefore I can't seem to edit it as much as I would like.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.