Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fabienfons

Rapid tabs Tags

fabienfons+    5
fabienfons

Hi,

Do you know if it's possible to hide the tags in rapidtabs ?

Thanks

Fabien

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

There is no option to configure it, you can possibly do it via CSS and the nth pseudo class and then use display: none;. If you do not like tags, then  you could just not use it and replace it with a widget from the WordPress plugin repo.

Please search our forums, before posting!

fabienfons+    5
fabienfons

ok, thank you !

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hello, how do I show tags in WP-content-section... or what am I missing out? 
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.

• clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I'm having a problem with post formatting that I never encountered before PL5. 
      I keep losing my paragraph formatting. I've gone in manually 4 and 5 times...adding in the <p></p> tags, updating...then I go to the visual editor or the pagebuilder and when I go back..they're gone and so is the 
      formatting. In digging around I think it has to do with the wpautop filter. See this: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wpautop

I'm in the process of converting pages from DMS to PL5 and something in PL5 seems to be interacting with the formatting. I'm also getting other strange formatting issues (random <i></i> with no text n between, etc.)
      Frankly, I don't care if I need to manually add <p> or not... I just need the formatting to stick. 
      Thanks. J