Sign in to follow this  
homehost

Carousel shows all posts

homehost

Hi is it possible to select what posts scroll on the caousel? currently it shows all posts - I have created a featured category - and selected the posts that should appear but that did'nt fix the problem

catrina

Have you tried creating features in the "Features" section on your Dashboard? (Features > Add New Feature)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

homehost

I beg your pardon? I am talking about the page line carousel the skinny one not the page lines featured - did you misunderstand my question or your docs are in correct - because based on your manual, the carousel is set on its own and not through the feature slider Your answer confused me further - I just read your manual and it doesnt reflect what you are asking

catrina

Ah, just ignore what I posted, then. I misunderstood your question. There is a way to select what posts scroll on the Carousel. Since you've created a "Featured" category, all you have to do is find the "slug" for that category: 1) Go to Categories (under "Posts" on the left side of your Dashboard). 2) Look for your featured category in the list on the right and in the column labeled Slug look at the name set for your featured category. Remember it. 3) Go to Settings > Carousel Settings and under Carousel - Post Category Name, input that slug name for your featured category in the text field labeled "Category Slug (Optional)". Save your options and that's it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse