Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glennyboy

Pagelines Templates as Registered Wordpress Templates

Simon    247
Simon

The code they supplied would never have worked, here is a working version:

https://gist.github.com/Pross/6fc49eeb6cd5064d2909

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Hi Simon_P

Works a charm - thanks you!

Not very helpful to have malfunctioning code supplied.

Glennyboy

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Hi Simon_P

I regret I spoke too soon. Just tied it out. Whilst the Pagelines Templates do indeed show on save they revert to blank values (which I'm guessing could be the default).

Could you kindly take a further look.

Many Thanks

Glennyboy

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Hi Simon_P

Would appreciate it if you could test with ACF so you can replicate the above issue.

Thanks

Glennyboy

Simon    247
Simon

on save where?

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

In the new ACF location for Pagelines Template it shows the list, but on Custom Field change it reverts to the default (which is blank) - therefore the location rule can't be applied

Simon    247
Simon

I dont understand what you mean by custom field change. Can you make a screencast or something?

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

I would, but the forum still doesn't give me permission to upload files! The issue is pretty basic though. The drop down lists the pagelines templates in the ACT Conditional / Location rule that you created, but on the custom post save (wordpress update button clicked) the drop down option goes back the default 'null/blank'

Simon    247
Simon

Everyone has permission to upload files, and everyone has space for 275kb of images, you have already used all your space, so either delete the 3 images you already uploaded by clicking here: http://forum.pagelines.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=attachments or alternatively and preferred, use a free image host like imgur to host those images for you, or use a free screen capture app like jing or cloudup which will take the screenshot, upload it and give you a url to post here in the forums, this is what everyone else does.

Space is restricted to 275kb as we have many many thousands of users and we simply cannot afford to host millions of screenshots.

Also no matter how many times i click update, the setting stays the same for me.

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Screenshot of rule after save/update

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Hi Simon_P

I have the pro version - that may be the issue - not sure.

Will try again

Glennyboy

glennyboy    9
glennyboy

Still no joy - I'm using Wordpress Multisite - could that be the issue? If so how would I amend the function?

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
        First of all, sorry for my bad English.  I am developing an ecommeece with wp, woocommerce, PL5 and quickshop, and I need to do some changes in the simple product grid. I want to change the classes of some divs, but I can't find the templates. 
      Also, I change the grid of the category products pages, but I didn't make it correctly.
      This is the cat archive's: http://globosdemar.com/wp/categoria-producto/camisetas-para-ninos-y-ninas/
      Can you help me?
    • poseyg
      By poseyg+
      Could someone explain exactly how the new template sync works or what it is suppose to do?
    • Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      I am using Jigoshop on a website that also uses PL5 and am running into an issue where the store pages do not allow me to use the PL5 editor. Is anyone else having this problem or know if a solution? 
      When I open the Chrome console I see the following error:
      site.js?ver=b199df:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: PLData is not defined
          at Object.setMasterModel (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at Object.init (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

The problem can be seen here: http://fingerlakesdistilling.com/shop/ where the sidebar, footer, and header do not show up. Any thoughts?
      Thanks so much!
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      I've created a new post category "Success stories" with Custom Post type UI. (in order to have a different layout for a different post category - blog post one layout, success stories another layout).
      New category "success stories" are "detached" from all the other posts, so they have a different layout, but the problem is that all of the success stories are also having the same exact content.
      So whenever I edit content (e.g. change body text) on one of success story posts, it also changes the content (body text) for all other Success story category posts. 

Question: Is there a way to retain this separate category with it's own layout, and have a different content for each individual post? I'm using Pagelins templates. 
       Thanks in advance.