Sign in to follow this  
homehost

uneeded space between post title and content

homehost    0
homehost

hi when selecting a post at least a full paragraph of empty space appears - how do I remove it - I am not a programmer is this something I can fix? http://geocity.co/?p=705

catrina    103
catrina

One way to get rid of that space would be to format the text so that it gets "pushed up" (it will fill that white space as a result). Is that something you want?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

homehost    0
homehost

I tried formatting no luck - unless I am not sure how to format - is it normal to look like that? I mean it looks terrible, I know its not anything to do with my content

homehost    0
homehost

I beg your pardon? I am talking about the page line carousel the skinny one not the page lines featured - did you misunderstand my question or your docs are in correct - because based on your manual, the carousel is set on its own and not through the feature slider Your answer confused me further - I just read your manual and it doesnt reflect what you are asking

homehost    0
homehost

please disregard this last post - it was for another post I have

homehost    0
homehost

Catrina Hi I figured it out - the reason the space appears because under Post Excerpt or Summary Handling in blog and posts panel was deselected - so by selecting the Excerpt - the space is removed.