Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpnyc

Creating default object from empty value - posted fixes not working

jpnyc

Hi, I logged into http://railsplitter.com this morning to find the following, all the way down the page:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/railspli/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/includes/class.layout.php on line 167

I am uncertain of my version of Platform Pro (and cannot currently log in to check because of this issue), but I purchased it 5 June 2011. I've used the theme without a single problem since then, until today. Apparently, my host, Hostgater, upgraded their system PHP yesterday, and the site using Platform Pro (railsplitter.com) was the only one of my sites impacted in this way (I host several sites using different themes). I tried to reset the PHP via CPanel, but it did not fix the problem. 

I found the functions.php fix on the Platform Pro forum, but didn't know if that particular fix was compatible with my (2011) version of Platform Pro? I thought I should check in before trying it and possibly making matters worse.

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

jpnyc

THANK YOU!!! You saved the day, Simon. All is restored. I really appreciate your prompt assistance.