Sign in to follow this  
dstringer71

Deep integration problems Wp/bbP

dstringer71

Hey everyone, StationPro fan here! I've been trying to get the matching theme up and running in bbPress, but I'm getting the following errors after inserting the code in PageLines instruction video:

Warning: require_once(/nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87528/domains/mysite.co/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87528/domains/mysite.co/html/forum/bb-config.php on line 66 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87528/domains/mysite.co/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.14-1/share/pear') in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87528/domains/mysite.co/html/forum/bb-config.php on line 66
_________________ This is the code I inserted into the bb-config file:
define( 'BB_LANG', '' );

require_once('/nfs/c06/h01/mnt/87528/domains/mysite.co/wp-blog-header.php');

?>

That relative path looks nutty, but I got it by uploading a path.php file to the wordpress directory(site's root index), so I'm sure its accurate. The bbPress folder is also located in the root directory. HALP! I'm sure this is a very simple fix, it always is, but I've spent way more time on this than I should have. I really dig the BaseStation theme and want to get off the ground using it. The Wordpress dev team really should have a better system for integrating in place. Seems like this is a pretty common issue for folks from what I saw searching online. Cheers, D

cmunns

that path doesn't look relative. If it was relative wouldn't it start after mysite.com/(start here)? Also, if it must be a relative path then you would use .. to go back into directories e.g. ../../wp-blog-header.php to go and look two directories back.

ramappsdontgrowontreescom

Hi, I could also do with some help here. When trying to setup deep integration I just get a blank page when I try an view my forum. I've tried lots of paths, including the above. My wp is installed at site.co.uk/wp and my bbpress is site.co.uk/wp/forum What should me deep integration path be?

cmunns

The correct line of code would be `require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/../wp-load.php??™)`