• Similar Content

• john7626
      By john7626+
      When I select a different post on the left side of News Views I believe it is the case that the information on the right is supposed to change to reflect the choice on the left, right?  In my case that is not happening.  Here is my site jfspencer.staging.wpengine.com.  I have attached a screen grab of my options settings.  I have disabled most other plugins that I feel might interfere.
    • tt2
      By tt2
      I installed the plugin "News Views" to WP, is enabled but is nowhere visible in the "DMS editor panel" in the "Add To Page"    I'm using WP 3.9.1  DMS Version 1.7  Theme DMS 2.1.4  News View 2.1.2    Please help me how to run this plugin?   Regards Tomasz
    • tt2
      By tt2
      I installed the plugin "News Views" to WP, is enabled but is nowhere visible in the "DMS editor panel" in the "Add To Page"    I'm using WP 3.9.1  DMS Version 1.7  Theme DMS 2.1.4  News View 2.1.2    Please help me how to run this plugin?
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      I purchased the OUT OF THE MEDIABOX        section.
      Generally a great product :)

... but following PROBLEM
      landscape image (eg. 3 x 2) on a small screen (iPhone) image sizes in height down but aligns to top RESULT: headline of hover element alings at bottom and a white area obens in between    
      What is the chance for you to fix it?
      How can I help menntime?

other issue
      when entring a image hight - via settings the image squeezes in it´s dimensions (not looking nice)  
    • harrylime
      By harrylime
      Hello,

I just purchased the Out of the MediaBox plugin, which I'm excited to use. Everything is installed on the local testing server and I'm able to drag the section into the layouts and add an image, et cetera. However for some reason the hover text isn't working, a background image has been uploaded as mentioned that it's needed. Am I missing something?

Thanks.