DMS 1 Products same line woocommerce

4 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I need some help with putting these products on the same line in three columns. I tried everything so please help me. A code would be helpful :)

Anna Benson.

These three products?

The answer lies somewhere in here - you will need to refine this 

.woocommerce.single-product.collateral-product-columns-3 ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page.single-product.collateral-product-columns-3 ul.products li.product, .woocommerce.single-product.collateral-product-columns-3 .upsells.products li.product, .woocommerce-page.single-product.collateral-product-columns-3 .upsells.products li.product {
    width: 28.75%;

In this i have changed the width of the columns for you from 30.75% to 28.75% you will get something like this

You can see this for yourself with Firebug or your browser inspection tools. You can get firebug here

Help with customising can be found here

Thank you Martin! You are my hero! :)

No Problem :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• WooCommerce Checkout page broken under DMS
      By nizami+
      Seem to have fallen foul of a DMS2/WooCommerce issue. 
      All pages display correctly save the WooCommerce Checkout page, which looks like this:
      Help massively appreciated as this is the last blocker before client site launch
    • WooCommerce Display Issues
      By dawsonbarber+
      Shop page looks good.
      Product page looks mostly good (except for unusual tab alignment, owing maybe to the unordered list width).
      Table in Cart Totals on Cart page extends beyond the visible portion of the page (width is set to 960px).
      The max-width value on the checkout form on the Checkout page appears to be too narrow.
      It's showing a max-width or 30em which seems to make the form way too narrow.
    • Wordpress Customizer
      By guha_b+
      I just read through the release notes of Wordpress 4.3 Beta 1 and it seems like Wordpress is considering moving the menu option under customiser. I know that DMS does not support this. WooCommerce has already moved their colour styling under there and I can't access it to style my shop.  I can still work with thatnot having access to WooCommerce Colors, but not having access to menus will be a deal breaker.
      I'm wondering if you guys are working on a release to allow the theme to access the customizer or some plugin that will allow it?
      Any other workarounds will also be helpful.
    • WooCommerce Featured Image Issue
      By aldisney+
      So, this is an odd one. No matter what I do, WooCommerce quickly flickers the featured image, but then swaps to one of the other images. I've been in touch with WooCommerce, and they seem to think it's a theme issue, but I'm not entirely sure about that. It's inconsistent, too - a couple of products work fine, and depending on the browser, the featured image may not appear at all. 
      Here's a Vimeo screencast of it - start at 0:20:
      The site can be found at - it's still in development, but I've got it opened up temporarily for troubleshooting. 
      Has anyone had a similar issue?
    • The Products images are not shown clear on iBlog Shop Page
      By moti
      Hi Danny,
      The Products images are blurred and they don't show clear on iBlog shop page, so please check my page and let me know what should I do to solve this issue.
      I'm looking forward to hear from you ASAP.
      Thank You,