Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloom1creative

Fixed Elements and Static

bloom1creative+    3
bloom1creative

Hi guys

I never seem to have any joy when inputting custom javascript - am I missing something?  They always work fine in jsfiddle, yet they don't function at all on the DMS.  Options to try and get elements to 'snap' to the top after they have been scrolled over, like on the 'PinsPro' theme overview page you guys have (http://www.pagelines.com/shop/core/pinspro/) in which the "Details / DMS / Pricing" snaps to the top.

I have tried to use the Scrolltop() JQuery requests which work brilliantly in jsfiddle as I said, along with many other custom snippets I have tried, and yet when used in the DMS, nothing... Here is an example that works fine on jsfiddle, but doesn't in DMS : http://jsfiddle.net/ult_combo/ayGwn/4/

I know like with the top navbar, there are elements of scroll position detection in place, I just can't seem to work out what they are.

Any help would be super uber appreciated and I'm sure would help others too :cool:

Many thanks

Many thanks

Rob1n

Simon    247
Simon
Do you get a js error in console?

bloom1creative+    3
bloom1creative

I was apparently using a $ where Wordpress won't allow it, so I changed that to jQuery and it seems to be playing ball for now :)

Many thanks

Rob1n

Danny    1,327
Danny

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      I am trying to clone a container on a page. It throws the following javascript error:
      function l(b, c, e, f) { var g = m.a.f.get(b, p); if (!c) { if (g) throw Error("You cannot apply bindings multiple times to the same element."); m.a.f.set(b, p, !0) } I would appreciate guidance and a fix. Thank you
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.

• jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys, 
      I am still using DMS. I am trying to use Pins Pro. I have tried installing it on my clients site as well as the demo site we have and I get an error each time. 
      It says:
      Unpacking the package…
      Installing the plugin…
      The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
      Plugin install failed.
      I also tried uploading through FTP. 
      All the files are upload and now it say this under "DropIns"
      db-error.php Custom database error message.
      I did re-download from my dashboard to make sure it was the latest version. I also tried unzipping, and then zipping up the sub folder inside. None of this has worked. Any ideas?

Jenna

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • Fabio
      By Fabio+

Good morning , I can not fix it we Canvas Area and Highlights . When I go to them to put on a page and Dovo I go to another page to put Id not to make visible the part automatically makes me disappear also all on the page that I want to see ..
      You can help me solve this problem?

Thank you!