Sign in to follow this  

Wanted: 1 footer widget at the very bottom of each page.

Hi, Version: Wordpress V3.0.1, StationPro V3.2.4 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5629939/infozine-footer-text-howto-total-width1.jpg 1. I would like to have a full width area at the very bottom of each page. The purpose is to add company name, address, phone etc in there. (red area in the screenshot). 2. How can all widgets in the Footer Columns Sidebar be aligned at the top. (green in the screenshot). Please advise. Thanks, Rolf.

1. There isn't a way to add some kind of widget area down there using widgets, but there is a way to add code that can display your desired info in the footer. In the footer.php file (Appearance > Editor > Click on "Footer" link on the right side), scroll down and find this code: `

<?php if(pagelines('no_credit') || !VDEV):?> <?php endif;?> ` Once you've found it, add this code directly below it (after
<?php endif;?>
<div id="companyinfo">
	Company name, address, phone number, etc. goes here

Add your info, save the file, refresh your site, and it should pop up. (If you'd like to style it differently from how it looks like now, let me know) 2. Do you want these widgets to be aligned right below the header and above the content?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse