Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

triggerfish

Buggy

triggerfish

Not sure what is going on With my DMS today but wow, I am having constant trouble with objects not behaving like they should be.

Ine page I had a map and text, and they absolutely refused to stay beside each other..until I cleared the cache and then had to delete and recreate the page.

NOW...

I have a staff page..simple, 1 pic on the left, text on the right,,, and repeat down the page BUT...

I duplicated the pic and text blocks, but when I swap the picture for the new one it over sizes and actually overlaps the text.

Any ideas.,,,, I am getting very fri=ustrated..everything worked fine (on this 35 page website, these are the last few pages) yesterday

http://madronaschool.ca/staff-directory/

Screen shot here..http://madronaschool.ca/Staff-Page-problems.jpg

what the heck is with you file upload..I have my file down to 17kb and iT STILL WONT UPLOAD IT

greenfly

Hello @triggerfish 

Could we have the following information (requested when you create your topic) 

Remember to include as much information about your technical issue as possible for example:
Website URL:
Framework Version:
WordPress Version:
Plugins in Use:
Server/Host:
Screenshots:
Details:

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

Could you also enable debug for us please in WordPress Admin > PageLines 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

WordFence is a caching plugin and we cannot diagnose anything with a caching plugin active 

Could you try disabling this and clearing the cache following the plugin instructions. Repeat the process and let us know how you get on. 

Many issue appear to be relating to site usage and changes made whilst caching functionality is active. 

Also from the message you tick to create the topic. 

PLEASE disable any cache plugins and purge any cached pages, we CANNOT help you if all we can see is a cached page.

triggerfish

Hi..I did try that already.

greenfly

I am seeing this issue in Firefox but not in chrome. Is this the case for you? 

Here you can see chrome on the left and FF on the right http://screencast.com/t/pi3BvLX8t3

triggerfish

Its also overlapping in MS Explorer

seems to be no good in all the browsers on PC

greenfly

Its also overlapping in MS Explorer

seems to be no good in all the browsers on PC

Do you mean IE? which version? All versions? 

triggerfish

Hi,

I am using all of the latest versions of the Browsers

I have to take off for the day now, but will touch base in the am.

Thx for your help.

Simon

Remove the alignleft from the mediabox.

triggerfish

Fantastic..thx you

greenfly

Thanks for letting us know this worked