Sign in to follow this  
santarosakids

ECOPRO - Where do you go to modify the footer?

santarosakids

The default footer lists the Pages of my website 2x. I looked in widgets and in the theme options and I do not see a place where I can go to modify the content in the footer. I want to change one of the page listings to something else. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

catrina

Go to Appearance > Editor and click on the Footer link on the right side. From this file, the the code that should be modified is this: `

<?php _e('Pages',TDOMAIN);?>

<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'container_class' => '', 'container' => null, 'menu_class' => 'footer_nav','theme_location' => 'footer_nav' ) ); ?>
` Delete this content and replace it with your content: `<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'container_class' => '', 'container' => null, 'menu_class' => 'footer_nav','theme_location' => 'footer_nav' ) ); ?>` (Also, if you'd like to change the widget title, just replace "Pages" in this code with something else:
<h3><?php _e('Pages',TDOMAIN);?></h3>

)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

santarosakids

Appreciate your help Catrina. However this code is listed several times in the editor. <div class="fcol_pad"> How do I know which one I should delete? Can you be more specific of exactly what I should delete and what I should replace it with? I don't want to mess this up. Thank you.

cmunns

Create a menu for it in Appearance - Menus and use the two theme locations on the bottom of the Theme Locations Panel

santarosakids

[url=http://www.santarosakids.com/] Tried it, but the footer still has (4) columns: PAGES, STAY IN TOUCH, MORE, COPYRIGHT The columns "Pages" and "Stay in Touch" list the same information. I want to change the names of the columns and organize the lists based on my preferences. Please help.

bryan-hadaway

2 areas: 1. Appearance > Menus 2. Appearance > Widgets Thanks, Bryan