voyant Errors only after activating Voyant

2 posts in this topic

I installed Wordpres for http://bcommunities.net 

All fine so far. Then installed DMS.zip and activated the theme with no issues. Tested the site, etc. 

Then I installed the Voyant child and activated and got these nasty errors: http://paste.pagelines.com/GnhQA0Dn

Thanks for looking into this!

Clearly ISS is not configured correctly.
Look at the file that is being blocked by your server/PC openbasedir config:

And now look at the allowed folders:

They are totally different.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Unable to activate this key.
      By Ttownhero
      We paid for our next year's subscription of pagelines, however, the next site that we've set up is having some issues. When we go to activate the pagelines license, its giving the error "Unable to activate this key."
    • New Site Activation Problem
      By stebac
      I have been attempting to activate and set up a new site for my DMS Developer account.
      When i enter my key and email into the Pagelines Updater to activate my products nothing happens and i get a message appear at the top, which states "unable to activate this key."
      I haven't encountered this before.
      I have entered the correct details and attempted several times.
      Any ideas what might be causing this?
      Thanks in advance.
    • Want to install on an additional WP site, need to download
      By FRevi
      I would like to set up my DMS2 on a separate sandbox site (different ISP in fact). My understanding is that this is within licensed use. Can you please remind me how to download it or install it directly on this new site? 
      Sorry for posting this in tech support, but I could find no other way on pagelines.com to contact anyone else.
    • Weird Issue With DMS (Error)
      By atcdomainsolutions+
      I had a funny issue pop up on a site I manage for a client where areas of the site were all thrown off...sidebars I had created had somehow "swapped" content with other sidebars and sections just not in the right place.  When I logged into the admin area of WordPress, I see this message up top:
      PageLines DMS must be installed in a folder called 'dms' to work with child themes and extensions.
      Current path: wp-content/themes/index.tmp
      Now, I NEVER moved or did anything with his DMS install and there was no DMS update.  I chalked it up to a fluke and forgot about it.  This was 3 days ago.
      I wake up this morning to a client (different site) saying her site looked off and areas were moved around.  Again, same issues on the other site are here...widget areas completely swapped around.  DMS still showed that the widget in a certain location, for example, was calling the correct widget area I created but when I log into the site, the widget areas in the WordPresss admin area have different content...as if someone took what should be in widget box A and moved it to C and vice versa.  And again, the same message is showing on this site:
      PageLines DMS must be installed in a folder called 'dms' to work with child themes and extensions.
      Current path: wp-content/themes/index.tmp
      Anyone know what this could be about?  How would the install just move on its own?
    • Can't activate site
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,
      I've been a DMS user from day one and went pro just a little while after. Anyway, the last changes in plans and stuff made some things unclear to me. I'm stil paying for the  $10 a month plan. But with the key I received at that time I can't seem to activate my website: www.kocvleeswaren.nl and therefore can't edit the pro sections.
      First it says  "User updated! Site Activated!", after it says "Site not activated".
      Before: http://cl.ly/image/061T0a303d40/before.png
      After: http://cl.ly/image/2e0K271m3E2M/after.png
      I can download DMS2.0 without restrictions and use that, that's cool. I'm very happy for that. But the problem is that I now can't edit my website with the old version of DMS.
      What can we do to solve this? Please help.