Responsive Vs Fluid

2 posts in this topic

What is the difference between responsive web design and fluid web design? Please explain with detail. I am planning to launch a website related to IT services.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Popovers cut off screen edge.
      By respectgb+
      I'm having problems with bootstrap popovers being cut off the edge of the browser. I'm using the latest version of dms (2.2) and this problem occurs on all browsers tested. Please can you let me know how we can fix this?

• Is (or will there be) support for responsive tables
      By dawsonbarber+
      I added a table but it was not responsive so I'm wondering if there's a class for this or if there are plans for responsive tables.
    • website not responsive on my phone
      By witter
      On The Lodge - Mudgee website , when I view the website on my mobile device, it looks totally wrong. Site is not mobile responsive. Just have a look on below link which shows the actual issue:
      Here is the reat of all the details:
      Website URL:
      Framework Version:
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1
      Plugins in Use: CSSHero, WordPress SEO, Wordfence Security, UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore, Google Pagespeed Insights, Hello Dolly,
      Waiting for your prompt reply.
    • Responsive View
      By lroberts00
      Could someone help me fix the classic nav when viewing on mobile devices?  The page tile covers the nav.
      Also, any help with making the "add to cart" button smaller on mobile devices would be helpful too.
    • Social Icons issue after changing to responsive design
      By lutz
      I'm using Pagelines for some years now and had to change to responsive webdesign recently (Site Options - Layout Editor - Layout Handling: "responsive with % width" now instead of the former "static with pixel width").
      In "Site Options - Header and Footer" - Branding Section: Social Icon Position" I set the distance from bottom to 35 and the distance from right to 1135 as it always has been.
      Now the problem is that the social icons move with the width of the browser (IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox: all the same) and thus out of the window if the frame is too small. Please try out on
      I can't position social icons on the right side of the website because there are two sidebars with ads.
      And I can't change back to static pixel width design because of Google: they will ignore websites that do not have responsive web design!
      So I really, really hope you can help me fix that!!!
      Thanks in advance,