Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yazbod

Dropdown problem. Allways expanded

yazbod    0
yazbod

Hello,

My site includes iBlogPro theme, and I am having problems with a plugin I installed recently that includes a dropbox. This always appears expanded and I cannot "smallen" it.

I have been in contact with the plugin Author who has had access to the admin panel of my site to try to fix the problem but he cannot find where it is.

I wondered if anyone knew how I can solve this.

Thank you in advance,

ylc

greenfly    230
greenfly

Could we have a link to your site please?

We will do what we can. The problem may be that iBlogPro is no longer supported and newer plugins may not work with it. Also if the problem is with the plugin itself there won't be anything we can do as we didnt author it. 

We will take a look for you though. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

yazbod    0
yazbod

This is the site's URL: http://www.jobs.agbo.biz/

To see the problem, you would have to create an account ,clicking on: Registro Empresas

After filling that you would have to create a job clicking: Publicar Puesto

With that done, you could see the problem clicking: Puestos de la Empresa

I have been in contact with the plugins Author and he has checked out the page without beeing able to solve it. He suggested the problem had to do with a JavaScript error on site "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" which he thinks is caused by some accordeon script, but could not tell any more.

Thanks for the help :)

Simon    247
Simon

Probably because your server is returning all javascript file blank.

Also that plugin is using an old version of jquery, well it would if it wasnt blank 

• Similar Content

• idragos
      By idragos
      Hi there,
      I have a little bug on my main menu. I have a button that takes me back to the home-page. the problem is that when adding a child to that button, the link is not working anymore. any ideas why?

the site is ertumop.de
      and the button in cause is "produkte"
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      I am using the fixed navigation bar at the top of my site (http://harqen.lisasarnowski.com). I have a set of menu items and use the dropdown feature. Here is the map of my menu (below). Each one of these items is linked to a page with content. When I view the site on a desktop, the link for the top-level item of any menu item that has child items (Our Tools and About HarQen) does not function.

If I view the site on a mobile device, those items in the menu link properly.

Home Our Tools Voice Advantage On-Demand Audio & Video Interviews Mobile Apps for Interviewing Live Advantage Interviews Internet Free & Audio Fallback Options Our Approach About HarQen Management Team & Leadership Contact Us Hypervoice Can anyone help me understand how to make sure people can click "Our Tools" and "About HarQen" and have them go to the pages?
    • PeriniNero
      By PeriniNero+
      We use latest DMS and Wordpress.

We would like to use a fixed-navbar at the bottom of the site. We use css: #fixed-top{bottom:0;}

But how can we adjust dropdown to "drop-up"?

Thanks.

• WebEditor
      By WebEditor
      Hello, 

I have a little problem. Using the NavBar Menu over the Quickslider, the dropdown pages of the Menu go under the Slider. And with this knd of NavBar it's not possible to open the main page of the dropdown clicking on it (for example if the dropdown menu is  Water>Waterfall, I can't open the page Water, but just Waterfall). 

Is there any css to make the dropdown before the Quickslider?

Thank you very much :)
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      I adjusted my nav bar so the logo would overlap, like so....

#mediaboxu9rcd9q {
          position:relative;
          z-index: 3;
      }

#navbaruc4l7q4 {
          position: relative;
          top: -80px;
          z-index: 1;
      }

But now my dropdown menus are funky. How do I fix this?