Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilpelim

Corrections vision problem

pilpelim
Hello, 
I'm working on DMS2. 
When I make a change, I see it in my computer. 
Another problem is that the computer takes a few days to see the change. 

Thanks for the reply.

greenfly

Hi pilpelim

Try clearing your browser cache and see what happens. 

Also could we have a link to your site please with debug enabled in WordPress admin > PageLines 

Changes should show up after  page refresh, if this does not happen then it is cache related. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

pilpelim
Hello and thank you for the comment. 
I have no problem seeing the changes in my browser. 
When I leave management system or going through another computer I do not see the changes immediately, but after a day or two. 

Attached is a screenshot with the changes of management system called: 1.jpg 
And another photo of the same screen after disconnecting management system: 2.jpg 

Thank you.

greenfly

Could you enable PageLines debug for us please? You can do this in WordPress Admin > PageLInes - enable debug. 

We will take a look if there is anything immediate that comes to light. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

pilpelim
Hello 
If you mean the screen is attached, it is not what you wrote. 
If not, where is it exactly? 

Thank you.

pilpelim
I have the same problem at another site I installed it the PINSPRO. 
Attached File 4.jpg - screenshot editing. 
File 5.jpg - screenshot after exiting edit mode. 

Thank you.

pilpelim
Greetings, 
Can anyone help me? 
Customers are really angry. 

Thank you.

greenfly

You can find debug in either the Visual editor and then > site settings > advanced 

OR 

in the WordPress Admin Menu > PageLines > (scroll down to the bottom) Enable debug.

pilpelim
Hello, 
Yesterday I installed the new site DMS2 
And again have the same problem, I do not see the changes after I leave the editor.

greenfly

You debug information is not working for some reason. could you create an admin logon for your site and send the credentials to hello @ PageLines dot com and we will jump on and take a look for you and get this resolved once and for all. :) 

greenfly

Hello pilpelim

After logging into your sites i can see your DMS visual editor is displaying unpublished changes - Make sure you have clicked 'publish' and the light is green so that you know the changes you have made are live on the site changes. You can see the light in this example is purple >  http://screencast.com/t/pvBhq33M

The Purple light was present on all your sites. 

Could you remove the 'Pagelines Sections' plugin from your sites. This plugin is for the PageLines Framework and not compatible with the PageLines DMS system and does not provide any functional benefits and in fact has been  known to cause problems. 

Also the 'Selettore Tabs' plugin is not compatible with DMS2 and has not been updated by the developer. Could you remove this also. 

Can you make sure all your sites are running the latest version of DMS. Your sites are running 2.1.1 with the latest version being 2.1.3 

Also could you make sure you are running the latest version of the 'PageLines Professional tools' plugin. Your sites are using 1.5.4 and 1.6.2 is available. 

​Could you update all these and let us know if you still have a problem. 

pilpelim
Hello Martin, 
Thank you for the time you spend for solving the problem. 
Everything works fine. 
Do I need to delete the plugin: "PageLines Updater"? 

Thanks again for everything.

greenfly

PageLInes Updater is required for DMS sites to keep everything up to date so you can keep this installed. 

Thank you for letting us everything is working for you :) 

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?