Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thoinayezine

NavBar

thoinayezine

I used the Navbar and assign to special menu and check Mobile Navigation.  It show up on mobile but when i click on it the Main Navigation show up not the Navbar.

http://nailslines.webtwozero.com/

jmad

In your Navbar options did you select the correct menu?

thoinayezine

Navbar---->special Menu---> I did check mobile nav. as i said the mobile nav showup but it load main nav 

greenfly

Have you checked Wordpress > Appearance > Menus and then 'Manage Locations' ?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

thoinayezine

yes,

i checked alreadymobile-nav.jpg

thoinayezine

i haven't heard anything from this

greenfly

Could you create an admin logon for your site and send the credentials to hello @ PageLines dot com and we can take a look for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"