Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jane

phantom space on home page

jane

Hi,

I have phantom white spaces that shouldn't be there. I've looked in Firebug but can't seem to grab it. Any ideas what it is?

I've noticed that the blank space "shrinks" the more I put on top of the text boxes but I'd like to get rid of the space without having to add on sections to make it disappear.

greenfly

Could we have a link to your home page please so we can see this for ourselves?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

This is what i am seeing on your events page http://screencast.com/t/A2dYfY0Y1Yib

Could you possible use jing or another programme to highlight in a screenshot where the white space is exactly. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"