Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beenym

Demo Version Not Installing Correctly

Beenym

Hi

I have just signed up for a demo version of your system (zaraea.pagelines.net).  So far not good and very frustrating.  I have the following error messages

Dashboard

It appears your WordPress install can't write to your servers file system. This may adversely affect your sites performance. Check with your host about resolving this issue.
To hide these notices, visit PageLines options panel.
Unable to access filesystem. Check file permissions on uploads dir. Even file_put_contents() failed on: /srv/www/pagelines/wp-content/uploads/sites/10441/pagelines

Live site

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 195156 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /srv/www/pagelines/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/library.pagelines.php on line 132

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 59347 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /srv/www/pagelines/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/library.pagelines.php on line 132

Please advise how you can resolve this so I can try out your system and decide whether or not to purchase the developer licence.

Thank you

greenfly
This issue has now been resolved. Please let us know how you get on with this.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Beenym

Hi

I am still getting the dashboard message.

It appears your WordPress install can't write to your servers file system. This may adversely affect your sites performance. Check with your host about resolving this issue.
To hide these notices, visit PageLines options panel.
Unable to access filesystem. Check file permissions on uploads dir. Even file_put_contents() failed on: /srv/www/pagelines/wp-content/uploads/sites/10441/pagelines

Thanks

greenfly

Sorry to hear that.

Could you send your demo site logon to hello @ PageLines dot com and we will get this resolved for you in the meantime. 

Please could you add a link to this forum topic so that our desk can reference the email to the forum topic? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"