Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kneops

Slides not working on tablet

kneops    4
kneops

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet and noticed that the slides of the Projects are not working. Is this a Projects/Android problem or... ??? I was testing with Firefox.

bestrag    22
bestrag

Hello, kneops.

Sorry for late response. In case you're wondering what happened with us, please read this post

We didn't notice that behavior.

Get back to you after we investigate.

regards,

bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

• Similar Content

• info27
      By info27
      hi,
      i've got the following problem: only on mobile (tested on ipad) the masonic gallery starts displaying images (masonry display) as usual, but i doesn't complete positioning, and the images freeze in the starting position, one overlaying the other. reloading the page will make the system work as usual.vexample url: http://www.ido.it/collezione/baby-boy/

any hints to solve the problem?

ths,
      s.
    • info27
      By info27
      hi,
      we're wandering if there is a method to change the default desktop/mobile logic: by now, tablets like 10'' ipad are considered as mobile, but we need to serve them the desktop content.
      the media queries ways (targeting small screens like "max-device-width") is not a good option, because of two issues:
      greater screen definitions like iphone 6, HTC one & samsung S5 are not targeted by these queries, they need specific and exclusive definitions.
      we need to completely NOT serve these sections to smartphones to achieve better performance.

so by now we need to serve the same sections to desktop and tablets, and to completely hide (not serving at all) to smartphones the "hide this section for mobile users" option.

is this possible?

thx,
      stefano
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi,

Thanks for providing this section. It looks great. However, I was hoping there could be a fix for the following annoying issue:

1) On a smaller screen (mobile) please navigate to the following website: http://tslandscapes.co.uk/services/
      2) The 'Design' tab should already be displayed and open
      3) Scroll down to the 'Construct' tab
      4) Click on the 'Construct' tab ***issue*** Browser starts scrolling weirdly and you loose your place on the website
      5) Scroll down to the 'Maintain' tab
      6) Click on the 'Maintain' tab ***issue*** Browser starts scrolling weirdly and you loose your place on the website

Can and is there a way to fix this please? It makes the tabs very hard to use on mobile phones as I keep looking where I am on the web page.

Kind regards,

James Wilson

• mikeyb25
      By mikeyb25
      I just got a new Samsung 10.1 inch tablet I absolutely love. Although I still have my laptop, I try to only carry my tablet most days... the only thing I need to do frequently I can't seem to do is use DMS correctly. :/

I just can't seem to drag and drop elements, or move elements around. I *can* increase/decrease their size, and increase/decrease offset... but *not* drag and drop. This is using touch AND a mouse.

Is there anyway to fix this? I would love to be able to layout sites on the go with DMS!
    • mikeyb25
      By mikeyb25
      I just got a new Samsung 10.1 inch tablet I absolutely love. Although I still have my laptop, I try to only carry my tablet most days... the only thing I need to do frequently I can't seem to do is use DMS correctly. :/

I just can't seem to drag and drop elements, or move elements around. I *can* increase/decrease their size, and increase/decrease offset... but *not* drag and drop. This is using touch AND a mouse.

Is there anyway to fix this? I would love to be able to layout sites on the go with DMS!