Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smast

How do I customize the mobile breakpoints.

greenfly

smast

You can add Custom CSS to your chosen customisation method to later how the Media specific Queries are handled. 

You can get help overriding default CSS here in our documentation 

There is a very helpful extensive explanation here >> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Media_queries

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

smast

Thanks for the articles. I took a look at them and they do offer a general understanding of media queries. I'm wondering if you can give me more specific direction on how to make portrait tablets have the same stacked layout as phones do in DMS 2. Could you show me the specific custom css code that I would need to accomplish that? I logged into the my server and downloaded the responsive.less file, thinking that might give me some ideas, but changing the settings doesn't seem to affect anything.  I'm somewhat familiar with HTML/CSS but definitely not an expert.

www.citychurchcharlotte.org/home

smast

I figured this out. You can close this if you'd like.

greenfly

Thank you for letting us know. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"