Sign in to follow this  
lounge

code ol and ul not working

lounge

Hello, I got a problem with the "ol" and "ul" tags on my website. If I put those tags in a post, the list won't display on the page. For example: 34798862.th.png Page: 29165073.th.png How do I fix this? Thank you!

catrina

It must be something in the CSS code (i.e. something disabling the bullets). Which theme are you using?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Add this to the base.css file (for the PlatformPro child theme):

div.entry_content {list-style-type: circle;}
(There might be something like this in your code that is getting rid of the bullets:
ol, ul {list-style: none;}

)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lounge

Hi Catrina, I tried to search the base.css but I couldn't find it. I also checked the theme.css of Platform Pro - and found some list-style: none;, and changed them to: circle; but no one was working. Any other idea?

cmunns

Do you have an actual link to the site. There shouldn't be a problem here, so I'm thinking a potential css conflict with a plugin

cmunns

I see what's happening. The position is set to outside, but that part is not showing on screen. Use this css in your custom css portion of the theme settings. ` .hentry ul, .hentry ol { margin-left:20px; } `