Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thoinayezine

Testimonial font-size

Danny

Hi,

The text is large as it is only supposed to house a small quote or statement, not a full paragraph :D

However, you're free to add whatever you like, so if you feel it is too large the text, just add the following to your custom CSS and change the value to whatever you like.

#site .section-testimonials blockquote {
  font-size: 24px;
}

Please search our forums, before posting!

thoinayezine

i inset 

font-size: 10px;
}......> it didn't work then
I Insert .section-testimonials blockquote {
}-----> It didn't work too.

greenfly

i inset 

}......> it didn't work then
I Insert .section-testimonials blockquote {
}-----> It didn't work too.

I have tested this and it works so the problem must lie somewhere else. http://screencast.com/t/jfZcpSb0

Could you take ALL of your custom CSS code and it the PageLines forum paste functionality http://forum.pagelines.com/pst/

Please do not paste all of your CSS code directly in the reply. please provide a link to the pastebin. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

thoinayezine

I DID paste it in pastebin

greenfly

Please could you share the pastebin link so that we can see the code? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

There is an error in your custom CSS - you can see this for your self by running your code through the validator and correcting any changes. The validator can be found here >> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator

The error is displayed as follows 

Sorry! We found the following errors (1)

URI : TextArea 11 .section-icallout .pl-section-pad.fix Parse Error 0px:}

The code at fault is as below

.section-icallout .pl-section-pad.fix {padding-top: 0px;padding-bottom: 0px:}

So

Replace the suffixing  : with the correct ; to therefore change the following 

padding-bottom: 0px:}

to 

padding-bottom: 0px;}

thoinayezine

i got it 

.section-testimonials blockquote {
    padding: 0px 0px 13px;
    border: medium none;
    font-size: 34px;
    letter-spacing: -1px;
    line-height: 1.35em;
    margin: 0px;
}

greenfly

You got it working? great news - thank you for letting us know.