Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmad

Rev Slider Dotted Overlay

jmad

How do we added the dotted overlay available in Rev Slider in DMS?  I tried adding it via the Slide Extra Captions area like so...but that messed with the caption location and the overlay displayed on only have the bottom of slide.

<div class="caption rvslide-opt1 sft tp-dottedoverlay threexthree"  data-x="center" data-y="100" data-speed="700" data-start="1700" data-easing="easeOutBack">KICKSTART YOUR WEBSITE</div>

I tried adding tp-dottedoverlay threexthree to custom classes in the Rev section but it added the overlay to the bottom of the section below.

Danny

Hi,

What do you mean dotted overlay available in DMS ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

jmad

Isn't the dotted overlay part of Rev?

jmad

I know.  However they are in the Rev Slider plugin and it's possible that they aren't available but when I added the code below the overlay does appear and I haven't loaded the Rev Slider plugin into this site...only DMS so I think the overlay is included somewhere?

<div class="caption rvslide-opt1 sft tp-dottedoverlay threexthree"  data-x="center" data-y="100" data-speed="700" data-start="1700" data-easing="easeOutBack">KICKSTART YOUR WEBSITE</div>

greenfly

Did you manage to get this overlay to work? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

jmad

No.  However, decided the overlay dots are over used anyway so moved on.  I don't have the option to mark as resolved...can you take care of that?