Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sergio391

Translation problems

sergio391

hi, I read many topics here about how to translate dms2, I download skeleton theme, the .po & .mo files for Spanish, I change the wp-config.php file but the site isen't translated. Please help.

Danny

Hi,

Where did you get the .po and .mo files from and can you provide a screenshot of what your site actually looks like so we can see if anything has been translated.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sergio391

Danny, now the dms is translated, the front and the back, but  the ibox is still in english. I think the ibox is not prepared to be translated so have to change the php on my own. This is right? 

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      I need to translate the quickshop plugin to spanish, but I can´t do it. I edit the pot file, and compile the spanish translation in es_ES.mo and es_ES.po, bu it doesn´t works.
      Pleasu, could somebody help me?
    • Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello, when you update the DMS to the latest version 2.2.4, unfortunately, does not work translation theme. Has anyone encountered this? It looks as if the file with the translation was not read .. everything is in the original language. (Wordpress is also updated to the latest version)
      Help....
      RKA
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?