PHP Memory, DMS tools do not work

6 posts in this topic

[attachment=2251:Снимок экрана 2014-06-16 в 12.39.53.png]

DMS interface does not work, php memory limit. According to it i cannot use DMS tools and interface, how can i increase memory limits without using dms tools which are out of service?

thank you 

Are you referring to the site URL you linked above ?

If so, you shouldn't be running out of memory on the demo site or are you referring to another site ?

I am referring  to the site http://delionagency.pagelines,net 

Now it works, but 2 days ago it was out of service, there was error of php memory limits.  And i think that will be the same error in the near future. ITHi

It wasn't a memory error, it was diskspace, and it is now fixed.

1 person likes this

Now, i do not have access to (it seems to me that web site does not exist). Can you help me with it?

Why i do not have access to the web site (demo version)?

Edited by delionagency

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Less.legacy.php error
      By station16
      I installed DMS for a new site and got an error message on install and when I install any plugin.
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/208781/domains/ on line 818
      I installed the latest DMS
      Please advise. I'm now having issues getting any plugins to work. Not sure what to do next.
    • PL-Nextbox issue
      By abuzzelli+
      I'm trying to translate custom PHP templates that a developer coded into pagelines templates. I'm trying to paste the php into a nextbox, but I'm getting this error:
      Looks like your NextBox PHP resulted in an error :/
      Here's the code. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
       * The template used for displaying page content in front-page.php

<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>
              <header class="entry-header">
                  <?php if ( ! is_page_template( 'page-templates/front-page.php' ) ) : ?>
                      <?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?>
                  <?php endif; ?>
                  <h1 class="entry-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>

<?php get_template_part( 'content', 'vehicle-gallery' ); ?>

<div class="entry-content">
                  <?php the_content(); ?>
                  <?php wp_link_pages( array( 'before' => '<div class="page-links">' . __( 'Pages:', 'twentytwelve' ), 'after' => '</div>' ) ); ?>
              </div><!-- .entry-content -->
              <footer class="entry-meta">
                  <?php edit_post_link( __( 'Edit', 'twentytwelve' ), '<span class="edit-link">', '</span>' ); ?>
              </footer><!-- .entry-meta -->
          </article><!-- #post -->
    • PHP Loading Issue
      By mnos
      I have a 'common' PHP Loading Issue.
      It happens, because therewas a mistake in the PHP i added to the PL-Nextbox.
      The problem is... the PL-Nextbox and the PHP is in the header of the page... to every page I go (Except wp-admin/dashboard) I get this error.
      I have tried to deactivate/uninstall the plugin, but cant deleted the box. So each time I activate/reinstall the plugin, it comes back.
      Any way, advice in how to solve it?
      All plugins are up to date.
    • Anyway to add php include?
      By jason.
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: DMS 1.1.1
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1
      Plugins in Use: Custom Sidebars, Post Duplicator
      Server/Host: Linux somethingOrOther/ASmallOrange
      Ok, this is driving me up the wall. Ready to start breaking stuff :)
      I can't seem to add a php include to grab a piece of code. I have a formatted email subscription box that I want to call from within a page. I've been trying and trying for hours now and can't get anything to work.
      Here's my code. It's in a textbox section:
      <div class="signupBox"><h5>Hungry for more?</h5> More articles, coming right up. Punch in your email below and we'll let you know as soon as they're ready to devour. </div> <?php get_template_part( 'emailBox ' ); ?> <?php include ( 'emailBox.php' ); ?> <?php include 'emailBox.php'; ?> <?php include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/emailBox.php'); ?> The text looks great, the php stuff doesn't work. None of them.
      I can't see any errors, and it looks like Pagelines adds comment tags around the php when it's rendered! Yikes!
      When I view the page source they all look like this:
      <!--?php get_template_part( 'emailBox ' ); ?--> Really frustrating.
      Everything was going along swimmingly and now I'm growing gray hairs faster than your grandma.
      Any idea how I can add a simple php include?
    • Help! White page - PHP error. Can't access site.
      By verush
      Hi Guys!
      I installed the Pageline Customize Plugin in order to change the number of posts in the masonic grid. I tried adding a code to the fnctions.php file of the plugin, at the bottom. It didn't work, so I erased it but with it also a part of the PHP code. The site went blank, every page, even the login. Can't go back, I was told I should try access the place where the issue happened through the database but I don't think I have the necessary skills to resolve this.
      I am not very familiar with PHP either and obviously shouldn't have touched there in the first place. Lesson learned.
      What would you advice me to do in order to get my site back? Can you help?
      Thank you!