Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delionagency

PHP Memory, DMS tools do not work

delionagency    0
delionagency

[attachment=2251:Снимок экрана 2014-06-16 в 12.39.53.png]

DMS interface does not work, php memory limit. According to it i cannot use DMS tools and interface, how can i increase memory limits without using dms tools which are out of service?

http://delionagency.pagelines,net

thank you 

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Are you referring to the site URL you linked above ?

If so, you shouldn't be running out of memory on the demo site or are you referring to another site ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

delionagency    0
delionagency

I am referring  to the site http://delionagency.pagelines,net 

Now it works, but 2 days ago it was out of service, there was error of php memory limits.  And i think that will be the same error in the near future. ITHi

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2251]

Simon    247
Simon

It wasn't a memory error, it was diskspace, and it is now fixed.

• Like 1

delionagency    0
delionagency

Now, i do not have access to delionagency.pagelines.com (it seems to me that web site does not exist). Can you help me with it?

Why i do not have access to the web site (demo version)?

• Similar Content

• casseysdesigns
      By casseysdesigns+
      In the past I would use nextbox for this task. However, Platform 5 does not have nextbox. I will do my best to describe what I am trying to do.
      I am creating a template for coaches, each product has its own link but they all share a common coach id. I want to set up the templates with the links for each product with a variable for the coach id so that I can change the coach id for all the links on the site by just changing the value of the variable $coachId. To do this I'll need to do something like the following...
      <a href="salesite.com/productcodes/referringRepId=<?= $coachId ?>" target="_blank">Product Purchase Link</a> Is it possible to do this with Platform 5?
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      I read a lot lately about how much faster PHP 7 is than older versions. Is PL5 compatible with 7?
      Does anyone have experience with running their whole PL5 site on PHP 7? Would love to hear your experiences.
      Thanks, Jan
    • dymond
      By dymond+
      I've been trying to upload a video to use as a video background, but the size was 12m, and the alotted max file size is 8m. I downloaded a couple of pugins that increase the size by creating php.ini files and all of that jazz, but to no avail. It would say (Max file size = 250mb) but after I uploaded I would get an "HTTP ERROR",
      Soooo I logged into my cpanel and saw that the php I was using was 4 version out of date. I upgraded my php to PHP 5.6 and now I get
      Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 39583744) (tried to allocate 15 bytes) in /homepages/39/d200014696/htdocs/dymondentertainment.com/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/less.plugin.php on line 848
      When I activiate another theme that is not pagleines, the site works fine.... but will no longer work with Pagelines DMS Version 2.2

My site has no gone dark. What can I do?
    • mno
      By mno+
      In DMS we used to have the section "PLNextBox"that was pretty handy for adding php code in different parts of the page. I used it a lot in global sections like the footer and header to detect what is the current language of the site and based on that output the right string.
      Is the embed section going to support php in the future? are you bringing PLNextBox to PL5? is there another way to work with multiple languages for the global footer and header sections?

• station16
      By station16
      I installed DMS for a new site and got an error message on install and when I install any plugin.
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/208781/domains/prevailcoffee.co/html/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/less.legacy.php on line 818
      I installed the latest DMS 2.1.9.6

Please advise. I'm now having issues getting any plugins to work. Not sure what to do next.
      thanks,
      -b