Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abuzzelli

Nav border won't go away!

abuzzelli

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this is driving me mad! The bottom hover border on the nav won't go away. I've tried everything I can think of and it's still there! Please help. Thanks!

Danny

Hi,

Thats not a border, it is a box-shadow, you will want to inspect the menu item element in hover state via Google Chromes dev tools and override it using custom CSS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

abuzzelli

Halleluiah! That did it. Thanks so much :)

Danny

No problem :D

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Borries
      By Borries+
      I know this is not an easy problem. Maybe there is a easy solution.
      I have tryed to uses the existing solution, that I have found in the forum
      I changed the colours of my nav (simple nav) and the hover effect (a. hover).
      I really tryed to highlight the active/used link in the nav but I cant figure it out.
      I want it to be black when active.
      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
      http://www.marcborries.de  nav link: "Sinn & Selbst" 
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      http://731.34b.myftpupload.com/ this website is using the NavPro navigation in Platform 5. It has a lot of menu items, so it breaks to two lines when the window is sized down. What is the media query to make the navigation either a) switch to "mobile mode" at a higher width, or b ) expand the nav into two lines. Thanks
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      It would be nice to have an option in the impuls section to only view hamburger menu.  That or let nav pro have that option ad also transparent background. Impuls is a great section. Love it.