Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abuzzelli

Nav border won't go away!

abuzzelli+    4
abuzzelli

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this is driving me mad! The bottom hover border on the nav won't go away. I've tried everything I can think of and it's still there! Please help. Thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Thats not a border, it is a box-shadow, you will want to inspect the menu item element in hover state via Google Chromes dev tools and override it using custom CSS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

abuzzelli+    4
abuzzelli

Halleluiah! That did it. Thanks so much :)

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem :D

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      http://731.34b.myftpupload.com/ this website is using the NavPro navigation in Platform 5. It has a lot of menu items, so it breaks to two lines when the window is sized down. What is the media query to make the navigation either a) switch to "mobile mode" at a higher width, or b ) expand the nav into two lines. Thanks
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      It would be nice to have an option in the impuls section to only view hamburger menu.  That or let nav pro have that option ad also transparent background. Impuls is a great section. Love it.
    • Raju Gupta
      By Raju Gupta
      On Socrato.com I am using DMS 2 and few pages are showing the parent page in top navigation highlighted and some are not showing
      Overview and SAT are both pages under EXAMS show they are showing different behavior.

• nadielp
      By nadielp+
      Hi Everyone,
      I am trying to get a single navigation item to center. I am using a scroll menu in the navigation component of Impulse. I would like to have the item in the center of the page but it defaults right. I tried setting the item to center a few different ways and nothing is working. I added {
        display: inline-block;
        position: relative;
        text-align: center;
      }
      but that didn't work...any help would be appreciated. Site is at http://vetpaw.org/new

Thanks!
      Daniel