<meta property="og:image:width" content="337" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="253" />
<meta property="og:image" content="" />
<meta property="og:image:width" content="405" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="540" />
<meta property="og:image" content="" />
<meta property="og:image:width" content="338" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="450" />

is this the way it's supposed to work? Or is there something funny going on?

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Image thumbnails not displaying on category pages.
      By Seejman
      Hi guys,
      Am loving the theme. Slight issue, however: when I view a list of blog posts in a category archive the image thumbnails aren't displaying. Is there anything you might be able to suggest that would fix the problem? Perhaps changing the maximum dimensions or something? :/
      Any help would be amazing. 
    • Default Category/Post Thumbnail
      By aldisney+
      I was wondering if there was a relatively easy to way automatically assign a thumbnail to a post category when displaying posts in the Masonic Gallery format, when the post doesn't have a featured image? I've got a client with a ton of posts that just won't have any featured images, but each category has a header image. I'd like to display the header image as the thumbnail for all these posts, since, going forward, my client does actually plan to use featured images.
    • Facebook follow button stopped working-
            The facebook follow button on the watermark section suddenly stopped working, I think after updating pinspro to 1.2.1. How do I fix this?
            here is a screenshot:
    • ShareBar FB Image
      By MobileParity+
      The ShareBar I am using posts 2 different images for Facebook and Pinterest. For FB is will post an image on the page and for Pinterest it will post the Featured image set in WordPress. Is there a way to determine a specific image to be shown for any of the ShareBar social integrations?
      Framework Version:DMS2
      WordPress Version:4+
      Plugins in Use:
    • [like_button] reporting incorrectly
      By blatka
      Hi. I have a "facebook like" bootstrap icon in my site's footer. For years it reported our Facebook likes accurately - at one point it showed 5.5k likes. Now it's showing 45 likes. 
      I tried removing [like_button] from the footer, purging the cache, and re-adding. I know i'm running an old Pagelines version, but I'm wondering if you have any suggestions to get it reporting correctly again. We're up to 6k likes on our page.
      I did change the site from http:// to https:// back in October by adding an ssl certificate, but since then we've had 156 new facebook likes. But earlier I saw the likes reported on our site matching the number of our Facebook likes.
      It's in the footer here:
      (and oh, the tweets used to show over 500, now it shows 5 - don't know if this is related)
      Wordpress 4.0.1
      Pagelines Framework 2.4.5