Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

historybanter

First Pin Different Size than Others in Postpins

historybanter    0
historybanter

Is there any way to double the width of the first/ most recent pin in the Postpins theme? I would like the rest of the pins to remain the same. So while the pins would be five across on every other line, on the first line it would be the double-width first pin and three pins to its right. Alternately, perhaps there is a way to add a highlight/ feature box to the pins section and have the pins settle around it. The front page of the website zergnet.com has an example of what I am trying to accomplish. 

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible. In order to achieve this you would need to customize the sections default code, which is something we do not provide support for. You're free to attempt this yourself or you can contact one of the developers here and see if they're able to assist.

http://docs.pagelines.com/resources

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

historybanter    0
historybanter

Thanks. I thought it may be a simple first-of-type {width: 450} type thing, but I guess it's more complicated than I thought. I appreciate the help.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Yeah you can't just use that, as you will need to then set the width for all remaining pins, otherwise it will just throw off the styling and layout for all those that come after the first pin.

Please search our forums, before posting!