Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Objectif-Mariage

Action map not charging

Objectif-Mariage

Hello, 

today Action Map does not work properly . (before it used to work perfectly)

I have the laste version of wordpress. My navigator is Chrome.

I have tried to desable all the plugin extension, but it doesn't work anyway . 

This is what i saw . 

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2014-06-11-

Do you have an idea what's the problèm and how to fixe it  ?

Alexandre

Simon

Thats exactly what its supposed to do.

Objectif-Mariage

ok .....sorry .... i feel very stupid now . I have mixe up with the DMS sections..... Sorry ! 

Danny

No need to apologise, simply mistake :D Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      In between forum posts, I am getting the above response telling me to wait another 57 seconds before posting a second topic.  (WHAAAAT?) To continue with my post, I have to hit the back button only to find that you have erased everything I just wrote. Please explain and fix this immediately.  Thank you.