Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmad

Section/Canvas Background Transparent

jmad

How do you make a section/canvas background transparent?  I selected no background but it leaves the default background color there. 

GetMeWebDesign

Think they are transparent by default. If you add a site background image under site settings or change the background colour in Site settings > Color & BG, you will see which parts of sections are not transparent, ie the Post pins within a transparent holding section PostPins

Which area are you trying to style, as for instance, the fixed area has a default of a white background.

Do you have a link tot eh site?

Chrome Developer tools - please use them. If you are not sure how, then it is easy to learn

Be inventive in your keyword search of the forum ie Navi > Navbar > menu > tabs > font > color. Your answer lies there somewhere!

jmad

Just trying to style a canvas section.  I thought they were supposed to be transparent also.  I'll work with it a bit more but here is the site...as it is...it's a test site for DMS tools that I haven't implemented before or am implementing differently. 

Danny

Can you give me an example of what it is you're trying to do, a link to a site so I can see it first hand please.

Please search our forums, before posting!