Sign in to follow this  
kirvos

2 newbie questions: homepage settings

kirvos

Hi there, I just downloaded and installed the platformpro theme on www.katalist.net. Looks great! My question is about the homepage. I don't what i did, but for some reason the PagelinesFeature is not showing on the homepage. However, it is present on other pages, like http://www.katalist.net/pagina-over-indisch3/subpagina-1/ What did I do? And do I undo that? Second question is more or less related. How do I apply different settings for the homepage versus the 'normal' pages? I want the homepage to be nothing but a bunch of widgets, whereas I want the normal pages to be more like blogposts; so with content and less widgets. Please help!

kirvos

and please forgive me for my strange avatar. i uploaded it somewhere a long ago, but have no clue where or how to change it.

basmati

In the Platform Theme Options drag and drop the Feature tool. Thats supposed to be for the general setup - for example: in which section you want an element to appear. But on each PAGE you can additionaly disable the feature tool by checking the small box

Hide PageLines Features
on the sidebare - under
Pagelines Section Control
good luck!

kirvos

This reply does not solve my question. Also, I still have to do a lot of manual adjusting (like setting the feature). I regret paying 95 USD for this.

cmunns

I see you've switched themes. In the event you want our help on this just come back anytime, I believe what you want is built in and should take but a few seconds to clarify.