Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lazlo

Account issues - AGAIN

lazlo

For the second month in a row, with my subscription payment again having gone through through fine (2nd June) I log into find my account is on hold, and therefore account keys not available within my account pages. I've sent a post via support form, and also to Martin Davies, who, unlike anyone else at Pagelines, actually bothered to respond last time. I missed a deadline waiting last time, and now I cant progress a project again. Not happy.

Simon

Would you like to talk about your account here on a public forum? We answer every ticket that goes into the system by emailing hello @ pagelines dot com

The only reason a subscription would be on hold is a payment failed multiple times.

lazlo

..not bothered..just would like a resolution - I suggest that you get your facts right before you insinuate my payment has failed multiple times as that would be the only reason for any account to go on hold - pretty unprofessional of you - so ask Martin Davies, and I think you'll find that a subscription can go on hold without a payment failing - please feel free to confirm in this thread?

Simon

The payment failed on 30th april then again on 30th of may your credit card was declined.

lazlo
No it didn't, payment went through, and if you look at my account you'll see TWO CHARGES for last month - I have even tried clicking on the pay now button for the paid subscription showing as failed which is now $60 (?) as I need to get this up and running and then request refund later but even that says the product isn't available - so once again I'll ask here as two emails to hello@ and submitting a support form have so far failed to produce a response.

Simon

the support form emails the hello email, they all go to the desk.

Im just telling you what I know, I am not the billing Dept. Here is what I see in the stripe dashboard: https://cloudup.com/cfBuSGDabU8

Ive asked Stefan to chase this up for you and he will email you directly.

Stefan

Hi Lazlo,

I can confirm I'm looking into your account's situation and will e-mail you directly. Thanks!

-Stefan

lazlo

two days ago i received the following message - repeated emails asking for an update have had no response.

Can someone update me on if theres any danger of this ever getting sorted out? 

...Simon_p: you still want to claim "The only reason a subscription would be on hold is a payment failed multiple times." ?

Hi Mark,

I can confirm there is an issue with the account and Simon, our lead developer is on your case.

I will update you later today when he has found the fix, and I will send you a step-by-step list of what is needed on your part (if anything), to fix your account for good and have it in perfect working order.

We apologize that this is taking so long, but we will update you ASAP as our developers are on it.

Best wishes,

Stefan

Danny

I have just this moment spoken to Stefan and he has replied to one of your emails. If you have any further issues, please refrain from using the forum, as we are unable to provide account/billing support here. I have marked this as resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?