Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Needed: to convert a ready PSD or HTML design into pagelines

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i am looking for someone to help us convert a psd or HTML ready design into page lines . 

Kindly assist, 

Thank you 

Converting a PSD isn't really done any more. However, if you reach out to one of the trusted developers on our resources page they may be able to assist you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Custom design for different category pages
      By mzhafzah
      I am using DMS 2 theme and I want to create a 2 different links on my website; each link should take you to a different blog post category. Although the process is easy, yet I can not figure out how to give each category page a unique design of its own; Any change I make on any page is applied to the other (I'm aware of the universal elements like the header and footer and I a am not talking about these.)
      Since I am new to wordpress in general, I am not sure if my description is sufficient; apologies if it is not.
    • Website Links on mobile devices not working (Not Clickable)
      By nevil120
      Hi everyone,
      I have my website ****. 
      Today I am facing some strange problem. All the website links work on desktop platform but not on mobile or tablet devices (Except links from widgets). Can you help me out with this?
    • Anyone want to help me finally install my DMS?
      By evasnijders
      Dear fellow forum members,
      It has been months, if not years, since I got the latest DMS version. And I haven't been able to get myself to install it on my blog...
      A few months ago I took on a new job and I now know for sure I will never get to it.
      So, my question: is there anyone out there who is experienced with DMS and would be willing to do this for me.
      In all honesty, I will need help with everything, from rethinking the content (structure), to deciding on illustrations and colours. 
      I am though, willing to pay for this.
      Thanks in advance for your kind answers.
    • Background CSS - Any customization / design
      By webbdo
      Is there any default customization to iblogpro6 so it´s easy to manage the background for the site? Also to the main background in middle behind content? 
      Lets say that I want to have my site like ipage (dot) com with grey background and white in middle behind content. But I also want to have the *shade* between the white/gray and also at the bottom. How do I add this to my site?
      Kind Regards
    • Masthead styling CSS port to HTML
      By bjs198
      Hey there,
      I use quite a few templates to handle the look and feel of many many pages on a site and then populate the templated pages with a wp-content loop. However a client has asked that I effectively place a DMS2 Masthead at the top of each page as they prefer the styling of the title & tagline to the standard in WP. Obviously I can't do this when using templates as the Masthead would just replicate over all the associated templated pages, so could you please tell me if it's possible to recreate the title and tagline styling of the Masthead using HTML rather than CSS in the text view of the wp-content editor? I did inspect the HTML/CSS but came up fruitless...
      Hope that makes some kind of sense, and please excuse my coding ignorance :)