Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maldoseri

Needed: to convert a ready PSD or HTML design into pagelines

maldoseri+    0
maldoseri

Hi everyone, i am looking for someone to help us convert a psd or HTML ready design into page lines . 

Kindly assist, 

Thank you 

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

Converting a PSD isn't really done any more. However, if you reach out to one of the trusted developers on our resources page they may be able to assist you.

http://docs.pagelines.com/resources

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
      Cheers
    • dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>

However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...
      www.purplerosedesigncenters.com

• mzhafzah
      By mzhafzah
      Hello
      I am using DMS 2 theme and I want to create a 2 different links on my website; each link should take you to a different blog post category. Although the process is easy, yet I can not figure out how to give each category page a unique design of its own; Any change I make on any page is applied to the other (I'm aware of the universal elements like the header and footer and I a am not talking about these.)
      Since I am new to wordpress in general, I am not sure if my description is sufficient; apologies if it is not.
      TycoonJé
    • nevil120
      By nevil120
      Hi everyone,
      I have my website ****. 
      Today I am facing some strange problem. All the website links work on desktop platform but not on mobile or tablet devices (Except links from widgets). Can you help me out with this?
    • evasnijders
      By evasnijders
      Dear fellow forum members,
      It has been months, if not years, since I got the latest DMS version. And I haven't been able to get myself to install it on my blog...
      A few months ago I took on a new job and I now know for sure I will never get to it.
      So, my question: is there anyone out there who is experienced with DMS and would be willing to do this for me.
      In all honesty, I will need help with everything, from rethinking the content (structure), to deciding on illustrations and colours. 
      I am though, willing to pay for this.
      Thanks in advance for your kind answers.
      Eva
      www.evasnijders.com