This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Needed: to convert a ready PSD or HTML design into pagelines

Hi everyone, i am looking for someone to help us convert a psd or HTML ready design into page lines . 

Kindly assist, 

Thank you 

Converting a PSD isn't really done any more. However, if you reach out to one of the trusted developers on our resources page they may be able to assist you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
    • dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>
      However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...

• mzhafzah
      By mzhafzah
      I am using DMS 2 theme and I want to create a 2 different links on my website; each link should take you to a different blog post category. Although the process is easy, yet I can not figure out how to give each category page a unique design of its own; Any change I make on any page is applied to the other (I'm aware of the universal elements like the header and footer and I a am not talking about these.)
      Since I am new to wordpress in general, I am not sure if my description is sufficient; apologies if it is not.
    • nevil120
      By nevil120
      Hi everyone,
      I have my website ****. 
      Today I am facing some strange problem. All the website links work on desktop platform but not on mobile or tablet devices (Except links from widgets). Can you help me out with this?
    • evasnijders
      By evasnijders
      Dear fellow forum members,
      It has been months, if not years, since I got the latest DMS version. And I haven't been able to get myself to install it on my blog...
      A few months ago I took on a new job and I now know for sure I will never get to it.
      So, my question: is there anyone out there who is experienced with DMS and would be willing to do this for me.
      In all honesty, I will need help with everything, from rethinking the content (structure), to deciding on illustrations and colours. 
      I am though, willing to pay for this.
      Thanks in advance for your kind answers.