Sign in to follow this  
theterribletwos

Getting rid of White Space after an FB Like Button

theterribletwos    0
theterribletwos

I just installed the FB like button and it's creating a bunch of white space between the posts, do you have any idea how to get rid of that? I can't seem to figure it out with firebug. Here is the website www.theterribletwos.com.

activeappl    0
activeappl

It is in the Facebook Like iframe, the height is set to 250px. `` Decrease the height and you'll be good.

Andrew    201
Andrew

I like Ryan's answer... does that fix?

theterribletwos    0
theterribletwos

So....I tried two different things with the code you suggested. I inputed it directly into the Custom CSS and changed the height. It didn't seem to change anything. Also, I used the code in the Custom CSS section of the actual widget itself, and that made a change, but it added a weird character, rather than altering the height of the iframe. Not sure, where to go from here. Any thoughts?

theterribletwos    0
theterribletwos

Scratch that, I fiddled around with the widget's CSS and I think I figured it out. I simply added this code into its Custom CSS box "height: 50px" and it changed the iframe height. It seems a bit too simple, but so far it looks how I want it to and the functionality seems to work.