Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shima

Missing translation for "Most Popular" in brazilian portuguese

Shima+    0
Shima

Hello,

The string "Most Popular" is not translated in brazilian portuguese.

Can you add this translation?

The translate string must be "Mais Popular".

Thanks,

Alexandre

batman    389
batman

Hi Alexandre

Are you referring to Rapid Tabs? The string is "Popular"

If this is, you can copy the section (RapidTabs) to your child theme and then modify the "section.php"

You can change the "Popular" from "Mais Popular".

http://screencast.com/t/GeUEKYjsH

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Shima+    0
Shima

batman it's not only "Popular", but "Most Popular" that you can find in the Pro Pricing module.

I have already translated it in the PHP file, but I have to repeat this at every DMS' update.

It would be nice to have this string also translate in pt_BR, so far it's the only one I'm missing.

Shima+    0
Shima

Danny thanks, I've made 5 translations today.

But I couldn't find the string "Most Popular" for translation, I can find "Popular" and "Popular Posts".

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to translate my website in french. (platform 5)
      How can i do ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      Are there any instructions for this? Seems like the plugin use standard .mo/.po for translation, but how do I prevent my language file from being overwritten with updates?
      Support for different number and currency formats in sections is also missing. For me this is an issue with Boxes. I can't use the counter with the current format (thousands separator), it looks really odd in Norwegian (and a lot of other languages). 

• clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.