Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Folio unexpected display with folio

5 posts in this topic

i need help about bugs i have with folio. I have several bugs :

- icon in WP backend is a broken picture

- on frontend, buttons that are supposed to be on the featured images are below

- categories created in "folio" doesn't appear in DMS frontend, menu shows me normal articles categories.

i deactivated all extensions, without effect on this problem

i need you help, please,

[attachment=2228:Capture d’écran 2014-06-02 à 15.46.02.png]

[attachment=2229:Capture d’écran 2014-06-02 à 15.44.37.png]

Please write and ask for a refund. I am discountinuing the product.

really nothing you can not do with it? Folio it was brilliant plug!

I know it is. But I got tired of making updates every time PageLines updated their core. Things should not break all the time, so I moved on to WP only.

I know, for many people, including for us, the developers, it was not easy ..
but from what I know, I asked about it, this version of the DMS is to be final today. So it may be worth ..
I waited a long time for such a product ...

Nick has resigned, the bad, if you too .. will get worse ..;/

I hope there will be more significant changes to the PageLines .. learn it over and over again .. so hard .. I hope it is so stable and polished it will be for a long time ...

Yours sincerely hope to have a silent update folio ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• WPTouch Appears to be Incompatible with PLFramework 5
      By dawsonbarber+
      I've tried to get WPTouch working on a new installation with PLFramework 5 and it's not working.
      I've tried both the latest version 3.8.8 (works on iBlogPro6) nd the beta (4.0 release candidate 3) but neither works.
      Basically, with PLFramework 5 active, none of the content appears on the page although it's "there" (I can see it in the HTML) when I firebug a page.
      I've tried with WPTouch Alternate Mobile Content - and just about everything else I can think of - but it's not working.
    • DMS Pro Tools Hide Section
      By Danielle Barcena+
      Hi there,
      I can't seem to find the hide section on mobile button etc. on my sections in DMS. I am a pro/club member and I have the DMS Pro Tools installed, but after searching long and hard in DMS and on the forum, I do not know where this is. Could someone provide a screenshot for me? maybe I dont have something installed properly. Thanks.
    • Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (

• Sections will not update
      By fancoder+
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to change the content on a section I created several months ago by adding different content. When I publish and refresh the page nothing changes. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be appreaciated. the Site in question is thanks
    • Home page error, there are 'duplicated' homepage on my site.. nothing saves, refreshes, or anything.. everything I edit glitches out.
      By Universal Web Design+
      Pagelines DMS Developer edition the homepage on chrome is duplicated, and anything I edit does not save, or refresh or anything...