Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

royofnorway

How to display subtitle from page excerpt

royofnorway    0
royofnorway

Hi,

With the plugin Page Excerpt by Jeremy Massel I added the excerpt field to my PAGES.

Now I try to access it with this plugin, but subtitle seems to only work in manual mode.

Can you please describe what to do to be able to show the subtitle on a page?

Thanks!

Hi. Thank you for purchasing PageTitle. I released version 2.2 a minute ago to allow you to display pages' excerpts too if you want to do that. Please update to PageTitle v2.2, go to DMS Global/Site Settings and enable Pages' Excerpts, and let me know if it works for you.

• Like 1

royofnorway    0
royofnorway

That's great! I dont have the update option from my Plugins page. Should I remove 2.1 and upload 2.2? 

I literally published the update at the time of my reply here so the auto updater might take a few minutes to catch up if you have that PL plugin installed. However, sure, you can do the "manual update" route if you prefer.

royofnorway    0
royofnorway

Fantastic! Thanks for superfast service :)

• Similar Content

• Timothy
      By Timothy+
      I'm trying to find a way to display the full content of my posts on my posts page rather than the post excerpt. 
      I've tried using various plugins to create a custom excerpt with no success, so I'm guessing I'll need to make the change to the theme files. That being said I'm not able to find where I would make that change. In the past I've been able to replace <?php the_excerpt(); ?> with <?php the_content(); ?>, but I'm unable to locate this in the framework theme? Am I missing something here?
    • Houston Haynes
      By Houston Haynes+
      Hey folks - I'm trying to get right of some 'dead space' at the bottom of the page in the Material Theme. (see attached) Those two gray lines have an "Edit" button in between them when the browser has a login cookie for the site. Here I created a screenshot from a browser session that doesn't have context for my main login, so you can see that the "Edit" indicator is gone, but the bars and the space it occupies still remains. Can someone help me isolate this so I can make it *completely* disappear? Thanks.

• j powers
      By j powers+
      Looking to fond the best way to add in some javascript, the script is from Salesforce to add a chat button, ie Chat available / chat offline.  I need to add this to a specific page though.

Much apprciated 

• tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      Hi would like to have the thumbnail photos on the left side and not on the top of the topic to the blog post. Where can i fix that?
      http://mc1r-magazine.com/blog/
      Greetings from Hamburg,
      Tristan
    • Janardan
      By Janardan+
      How to remove/hide excerpt text from pinspro sidebar?