Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gregory.guz

Flipper excerpts on the side of thumbnail

gregory.guz+    5
gregory.guz

Hi

Is there any option to set up flipper thumbnail on the side rather than on top of the excerpts?, or some codding will be involved?

Thanks

batman    389
batman

HI gregory.guz

There are not an option to do this...

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Yeah this would take considerable code changes to the section. You're free to attempt this yourself by creating a child of the Flipper section, but will not be able to assist you if you should encounter any issues.

Please search our forums, before posting!

gregory.guz+    5
gregory.guz
thanks for your replies batman"] and @[member="Danny. I think that I've seen it on one of pageline website and was wondering if I've missed option for that

Danny    1,327
Danny

If you have seen a site using DMS and Flipper styled like that then it was likely a custom section.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      I just installed and added the Flipper section to my home page and it makes my navigation/menu bar items disappear.
      They do show up again when scrolling down and everything seems normal on the other pages.
      http://yemoonyah.com
      Thanks.

• king_kcm
      By king_kcm
      Is there any way to hide the excerpt in Flipper, and the navigation arrows?
    • nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      How do I hide (or change) the category title in the Flipper section?
      Could there be a setting for this in the editor?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hi there! I'm trying to use flipper to show upcoming events on a site.
      I've installed and created some test events using The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe. I installed Flipper. And in Page Editor > Flipper > Edit, it recognized the Events post type.  It also recognized the event categories. So far, so good!
      However, on the front end, it shows the featured image (great!), the event title (great!), But... it shows the published date instead of the event date and no description excerpt.  See http://www.getreadyforwow.com/park/calendar-test
      When I try to use regular post types, it does not show and events or event categories, so I cannot use that as a backup option.
      Can you help me get the events to show correctly? I feel like I'm 75% there, but would like the date of the event (and not the post date) and the event description excerpt to show. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I am trying to accomplish. And you can see what is happening here (please ignore the test site styling!
      I truly appreciate your time and help!